5 FREE RESOURCES – Learn the Basics of Utility Accounting & Finance
Send an email to email@example.com and we will send you five items:
- Mini-course: “Utility Financial Statements–Concepts and Analysis” – by Joel Berk
A 152 page book includes financial statements of a real company, Consolidated Edison.
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Financial Statement Analysis-Ratios
- CWIP and AFUDC
- Income Taxes
- Accounting For Derivatives Hedging and Energy Trading
- Video: Four Sets of Books, a six minute introduction by Joel Berk teaching this cornerstone concept of our seminars.
- Glossary: Important terms in utility accounting and finance that we use in our seminars.
- Quiz questions: Help determine which seminar is right for you. Test your knowledge of Utility Finance and Accounting.
- Article: “The Utility’s ‘Four Set’s of Books'” goes into more detail about a unique topic covered in our seminars.
To find out what our attendees think about our courses – read our testimonials.