HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE 5 FREE RESOURCES
Click firstname.lastname@example.org to open your email program and send us an email.
We will send you five items:
- Mini-course: “Utility Financial Statements–Concepts and Analysis.” – 152 page book by Joel Berk
You receive it free to introduce you to utility accounting.
It is comprised of 152 pages including the parts of the financial statements of a real company, Consolidated Edison. The topics include:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Financial Statement Analysis-Ratios
- CWIP and AFUDC
- Income Taxes
- Accounting For Derivatives Hedging and Energy Trading
- Video: Four Sets of Books, a six minute introduction of Joel Berk teaching this cornerstone concept of our courses.
- Glossary: Important terms in utility accounting and finance that we use in our webinars.
- Quiz questions: Help determine which webinar is for you. Test your knowledge of the Utility Finance and Accounting.
- Article: “The Utility’s ‘Four Set’s of Books'” goes into more detail about a unique topic covered in our seminars.
To find out what our attendees think about our courses – read our testimonials.